Webseite Motius GmbH
From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
As a member of our tech community, you’re either a student, a professional freelancer, or a PhD / researcher. You join our diverse R&D projects in small and agile teams – either on a flexible & short-term basis, or continuously from project to project. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories on our homepage.
Being part of our Software Engineering Cluster, you join R&D projects as a Fullstack Engineer. For instance, building chatbots and the backend or frontend of a platform that brings together start-ups and investors for special tech challenges or building a dashboard that visualizes the data collected for the smart city of tomorrow are just some example of plenty of projects at Motius.
- You develop new frontend/ backend ideas, concepts and prototypes for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers with support from our DevOps team
- Together with your team you are a key-role of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- Experience in agile software engineering projects
- Experience with one of the following stacks: Backend (Django, Flask or node.js), Frontend (React.JS, Vue or Angular)
- Experience in RESTful services and APIs
- You know to differ in between the use of relational DBs and NoSQL Dbs
- Insights into the markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and as a TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefit
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org