Webseite Agile Robots
– Assist in the development and maintenance of web-based robot programming solutions using Vue 3 and Typescript
– Collaborate with design and development teams to ensure the creation of a user-friendly and responsive product
– Implement best practices for frontend development, including performance optimization, code quality, and testing
– Support the continuous improvement of the user experience of our GUI to meet the evolving needs of our customers
– Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in frontend development
We are currently looking for a motivated and talented Working Student Frontend Software Engineer to join our team at Agile Robots. As a working student, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and contribute to the development and maintenance of our web-based robot programming solutions. You will work closely with our design and development teams to create a user-friendly and responsive product. This is an excellent opportunity for a student pursuing a career in frontend development to enhance their skills and make a real impact in a dynamic and innovative company.
– Strong passion for frontend development and eagerness to learn and grow in the field
– Basic knowledge of modern frontend frameworks such as Vue.js
– Problem-solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve frontend-related issues
– Familiarity with agile software development methods
– Experience with version control systems and collaborative software development platforms
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– Experience in developing web-based GUIs for industrial hardware or other mission-critical systems
– Knowledge of 3D visualization, such as using ThreeJS
– Familiarity with robotic systems
– Experience with Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence
– Good written and verbal communication skills in German or Chinese
As a working student at Agile Robots, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our frontend development efforts and gain valuable experience in a real-world professional setting. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment where you can develop your skills and make a meaningful impact. If you are passionate about frontend development and eager to learn, we encourage you to apply and join our dynamic team.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Dynamic high-tech startup combined with financial soundness and world-class investors
– Great working environment in a multi-cultural, international team
– Room for creativity, lots of development opportunities, and experts within your field to constantly improve yourself within a challenging environment
– Corporate benefits program that covers health, mobility, and learning with up to 100 € per month
– As a startup, we of course also have a rooftop terrace, free drinks, and fruits as well as team events
– An hourly wage of 14.40 € for working student positions
Agile Robots AG is an international high-tech company based in Munich, Germany with a production site in Kaufbeuren and more than 1000 employees worldwide. Our mission is to bridge the gap between artificial intelligence and robotics by developing systems that combine state-of-the-art force-moment-sensing and world-leading image-processing technology. This unique combination of technologies allows us to provide user-friendly and affordable robotic solutions that enable intelligent precision assembly. Since 2021, we have been Germany’s first robotics unicorn.
This is made possible by our employees, who bring out the best in each and every day with creativity and enthusiasm. Become part of this team and shape the future of robotics with us!
We are proud of our diversity and welcome your application regardless of gender and sexual identity, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, or disability.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.agile-robots.com.