GERMAN AND ISRAELI EXPERTS
Top level speakers from two of the leading nations in cybersecurity share their views on innovation. Learn from scientists, policy and business decision makers how attacks on industries, public authorities and systems crucial to civilization and democracy can be prevented.
The “Fraunhofer CyberStar Award”is part of Fraunhofer SIT’s policy which encourages strong bonds between Germany and Israel, as well as promoting applied cybersecurity research in Israel. The nominees have made significant contributions in the field of cybersecurity and privacy. Come and celebrate the winners!
After the conference we will meet in breakout rooms and chat as we used to standing around tables after real life events.
Introduction & Keynote
- H.E. Jerey Nissim Issacharoff, Ambassador of the State of Israel to Germany
- H.E. Susanne Wasum-Rainer, Ambassador of Germany to Israel, (tbc)
- Prof. Michael Waidner, Director, Fraunhofer SIT
- Prof. Adi Shamir, Cryptology Expert, Weizenbaum Institute (tbc)
From Research to Innovation
- Dr. Ami Appelbaum, Chairman, Israel Innovation Authority (tbc)
- Prof. Raoul Klingner, Director Research, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, (tbc)
- Dr. Orna Berry, Sen. Executive, Israel science and tech industries, (tbc)
- Dr. Haya Shulman, Division Director Cybersecurity, Analytics and Defences, Fraunhofer SIT
From Innovation to Markets
- Dorit Dor, VP Product, Check Point Software Technologies, (tbc)
- Dr. Ralf Schneider, Group CIO, Allianz
- Arne Schönbohm, President, Federal Office for Information Security
- Yigal Unna, Director General, National Cyber Directorate, Israel
- Ortal Niv, Director Cyber Department, Ministry of Transportation, Israel (tbc)
WHEN & WHERE
- WHEN: July 14 2021, 2-5 pm CET
- WHERE: Online in Zoom
- PRICE: For free (register to join)