Webseite Vienna University of Technology (Technische Universität Wien)
The Algorithms and Complexity Group at the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien), Vienna, Austria, is offering a 6-year postdoc position in Algorithms.
*** Application deadline is May 28, 2020 ***
– Completed doctoral study in Computer Science or a related area
– Excellent Knowledge in the field of algorithms and complexity
– Excellent publications in top-tier conferences and journals
– Very good communication skills and an interest in teaching
– Research experience in at least one of the following areas:
— parameterized algorithms and complexity
— algorithmic applications of graph decompositions
— satisfiability and constraint satisfaction
– A good command of the German language is desirable
– A stimulating scientific environment
– Continuing support in personal and academic carrier development
– Outstanding opportunities for collaboration
– Workplace in a central location in one of the most liveable cities in the world
– Entry-level salary as a postdoctoral researcher is covered by level B1 of the Austrian Collective Agreement for university staff and receives a minimum of currently EUR 3.889,50/month gross, 14 times/year. Relevant working experiences may increase the monthly income.
TU Wien is committed to increasing female employment in leading scientific positions. Female candidates are explicitly encouraged to apply. Preference will be given when equally qualified.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail.
– Letter of motivation
– List of publications
– Short research statement
– Three of the most important publications
– Contact information of three referees
Expected start: 1.10.2020 (negotiable)
CONTACT AND INFORMAL INQUIRES
For informal inquiries, please contact Univ.Prof.Dr. Stefan Szeider <email@example.com>.
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT WEBSITE
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.ac.tuwien.ac.at.