Webseite Technical University Munich
The Professorship for Chronobiology & Health within the Department of Sport and Health Sciences (TUM SG) is currently looking for a student assistant to help develop and deploy a mobile smartphone app for mobile health (mHealth) assessments.
- Engagement and further development of the current code base of an existing open-source mHealth app written in Ionic/TypeScript
- Deployment and maintenance of a Linux backend server
- Knowledge of the Ionic framework and TypeScript programming language
- Knowledge of Linux server administration, including Apache
- Knowledge of git version control tools
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your application in a single PDF containing (a) cover letter describing how you meet the requirements (max. 2 pages), and (b) a CV (max. 2 pages) to Prof. Dr. Manuel Spitschan (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include “Mobile app programming” in the email’s subject line.
For any informal inquiries, please email Prof. Dr. Manuel Spitschan (email@example.com).
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org