Webseite STABL Energy GmbH
STABL Energy strives for sustainable energy use with its power conversion technology. Our goal is to increase the deployment of energy storage for renewable energy by setting a new standard for battery storage. With our easy-to-integrate technology, we improve battery storage systems in terms of design, safety, reliability, cost-effectiveness, and handling.
With your support, you help us implement and test new features of our power conversion technology. Your work helps us to create a platform for the next generation of battery storage systems. You will be part of a dynamic and young team and work at the core of our technology. In this role, your tasks will be as follows:
- Keeping the Simulink model of the STABL system up to date
- Implementing new features and algorithms, which improve the operation of our system
- Improving the simulation model in terms of computation efficiency and usability
- Defining test cases and implementing validation functions in order to validate features in different simulation scenarios in an automatized way
- Preparing thorough documentation of your work
In this position, you work directly with the Development and Engineering team and the company founders.
- You are proficient with MATLAB / Simulink
- You have advanced knowledge in system theory and mathematical modeling of physical systems
- C programming skills are an advantage
- You have very good written and spoken English
- Ideally you bring ~3 years of experience
- You manifest high interest in energy transition and renewable energy
- Working independently and in a structured manner is no problem for you
Founded in 2019, STABL Energy is one of the most innovative startups for the energy transition, winning the pv-magazine Megawatt Award in 2020 and being named a global Top100 Energy Startup in 2021. We are funded by renowned and experienced Tech VCs from Germany and Switzerland.
Our benefits in a nutshell are:
- an open company culture with lots of freedom for your ideas
- flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home
- free fruits and drinks
We are all united by the vision of enabling a climate-neutral energy system: with safe, sustainable, and efficient battery storage systems. If you too would like to join us on the road to Net-Zero, then get in touch and send us your application documents, even if you do not meet all the requirements. At STABL Energy, we foster and encourage life-long learning.
Get more insights on how we work on our blog or follow us on LinkedIn.
Work location: Our lab / office is located only 250m from S7 (Siemenswerke) or 180m from U3 (Obersendling).
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com