Webseite rapitag GmbH
rapitag is the leading tech provider for secure mobile checkout
· Collaborating with the team on design decisions
· Developing new features and fixing bugs in our mobile products
· Reviewing the code of your team members
· Ensuring a high level of quality in the product, through automated and manual testing
· Contributing to team meetings so that we continue to get better
· An enquiring mind with a passion for continuous learning.
· Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical area of study.
· Familiarity with iOS/Android Frameworks and platforms, MacOS. Be able to config and manage these platforms.
· Unit testing and UI testing experience.
· Have an impact: Join the early core team with an entrepreneurial culture operating in the hypergrowth industry of retail technology – we have bold ambitions
· Be valued: We offer attractive compensation and the opportunity to shape an early-stage deep tech start-up from the ground up
· Be on site – if you want to: An office location in the heart of Munich (Obersendling) with flexible working hours and remote / home office options
· Top equipment for top talents: We´ll hook you up with the best gadgets like a new MacBook Pro
· Work independent: Freedom for own ideas, working style and area of responsibility with short decision-making processes
· There is more: Enjoy an open atmosphere, connect with industry experts and digital pioneers, free drinks in our office, and take part in regular team events
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org