Are you looking for a flexible project role doing Research and Development (R&D) with world-class companies from Munich to far beyond national borders?
Motius is an R&D company that specializes in the technologies of the future. With its mixture of a unique tech community consisting of more than 800 talents in the fields of computer science, electrical and mechanical engineering with an experienced management team, Motius always stays experienced in the newest technologies. Our fluid structure is a combination of a fixed core team and our talent pool – a huge talent community, consisting of students, freelancers and researchers. Due to this structure, Motius is as flexible as our different living environments are nowadays.
If you would like to find a job which is compatible with your current life situation (e.g. your studies or other ongoing projects), apply for a chance to gain access to our community and open project roles.
Our projects are as interdisciplinary as our talent community. That’s why we are looking for Engineers, Developers, and Designers.
Motius works with companies from different industries in the following clusters: A.I., Web/App, Design, Embedded, AR/VR and Engineering. Some examples of the different projects at Motius include building chatbots, designing the future of mobility with technologies of today, constructing autonomously guided vehicles and optimizing the supply chain with a digital twin. Please find more insights HERE.
Being part of our software engineering cluster, you join R&D projects as a Backend Engineer.
For instance, building the backend of a platform aimed at bringing startups and investors together for tech challenges or building chatbots are just some examples of plenty innovative projects at Motius.
- You develop new backend features and ideas for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers with support from our DevOps team
- Together with your team you are a key-role of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- You have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- Experience in agile software engineering projects
Experience with Python and/or Django, Flask, node.js, etc.
You know when to use relational DBs and when to use NoSQL DBs
- Having worked with Docker, GitLab CI or comparable tools is an advantage
- You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- Insights and impact into markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte motius.breezy.hr.