Are you looking for a flexible project role doing Research and Development (R&D) with world-class companies from Munich to far beyond national borders?
Motius is an R&D company that specializes in the technologies of the future. With its mixture of a unique tech community consisting of more than 800 talents in the fields of computer science, electrical and mechanical engineering with an experienced management team, Motius always stays experienced in the newest technologies. Some examples of the different projects at Motius include building chatbots, designing the future of mobility, constructing autonomously guided vehicles and optimizing the supply chain with a digital twin. Please find more insights HERE.
Our fluid structure is a combination of a fixed core team and our talent pool – a huge talent community, consisting of students, freelancers and researchers. Due to this structure, Motius is as flexible as our different living environments are nowadays. If you would like to find a job which is compatible with your current life situation (e.g. your studies or other ongoing projects), apply for a chance to gain access to our community and open project roles.
Being part of our software engineering cluster, you join R&D projects as a part-time Android Engineer (Kotlin). In your first project you will work on a Smart Home solution with one of our teams (app + hardware device).
- As part of a 4 people engineering team, you take over the development & deployment of the Android app (Kotlin)
- You are a key-role of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective, deployment to Play Store)
- You will mostly work with the team in the HQ in Munich or remotely – we don’t do customer-on-site consulting
- You have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- Strong command of Kotlin and the Android SDK
Experience in agile software engineering projects
- You are studying Computer Science, Information Systems, Games Engineering or similar disciplines
- You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- Longterm Working Student contract with flexible hours and above average pay
- Insights and impact into markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte motius.breezy.hr.