Are you looking for a flexible project role doing Research and Development (R&D) with world-class companies from Munich to far beyond national borders?
Motius is an R&D company that specializes in the technologies of the future. With its mixture of a unique tech community consisting of more than 800 talents in the fields of computer science, electrical and mechanical engineering with an experienced management team, Motius always stays experienced in the newest technologies. Our fluid structure is a combination of a fixed core team and our talent pool – a huge talent community, consisting of students, freelancers and researchers. Due to this structure, Motius is as flexible as our different living environments are nowadays.
If you would like to find a job which is compatible with your current life situation (e.g. your studies or other ongoing projects), apply for a chance to gain access to our community and open project roles.
Our projects are as interdisciplinary as our talent community. That’s why we are looking for Engineers, Developers, and Designers.
Motius works with companies from different industries in the following clusters: A.I., Web/App, Design, Embedded, AR/VR and Engineering. Some examples of the different projects at Motius include building chatbots, designing the future of mobility with technologies of today, constructing autonomously guided vehicles and optimizing the supply chain with a digital twin.
The Frontend Engineering Cluster is a central part of Motius so that the users of our products have an unique experience.
For instance, building the frontend of a platform that brings together start-ups and investors for special tech challenges or building a dashboard that visualizes the data collected for the smart city of tomorrow are just some example of plenty innovative projects at Motius.
- You develop new frontend ideas, concepts and proto-types for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers with support from our DevOps team
- Together with your team you are a key-role of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- You have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- Experience in agile software engineering projects
- Experience in RESTful services and APIs
- You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- You believe that software engineering patterns are a real thing in frontend
- Insights into the markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
Working at Motius
Team and Company Culture
When asked colleagues around here, attributes being mentioned are mostly: a friendly, open-minded, and collaborative environment. People here are curious, positive, supportive and have a good sense of humor.
We have regular community events such as (remote) game or Insight Nights at which you’ll get to know all our people – and it will never get boring, we promise!
If you want to get to know the team and get some further insights into our culture and how we work, feel free to follow us on Instagram @team_motius!
Project management at Motius
Here at Motius we take an agile approach to project management that enables us to deliver value to our customers in short intervals, usually biweekly sprints. This approach allows us to evaluate results and requirements continuosly, enabling us to respond to change quickly. We organize our teams via Jira and document all important information in Confluence.
Our headquarter is located in Munich, but we also have offices in Stuttgart and Dubai. We normally don’t have fixed desks at Motius but due to Covid-19, everyone has a fixed desk and/or is working from home. Our office provides a range of environments to allow everyone to be productive, like in our open space, silence room or our beloved workshop. We have various kitchen and community areas with fresh fruits, coffee and of course our tabletennis and kicker (football) for your breaks.
But, remember always to lock your screen: otherwise, you may end up volunteering to bring a cake or muffins to the office.
How we deal with Covid-19
To ensure that we all stay safe and healthy in these challenging times, we have established office rules to protect our community. We encourage our Motees to work from home on a voluntary basis and provide them with furniture, equipment and more necessities for the perfect home office set-up.
However, our office remains open and safe if you feel too socially distanced, thanks to the various protection rules and measures in place.
First interviews and most of the technical interviews are being conducted remotely at present. For Experience Days, we will invite you to our office and follow our social distancing measures.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org