Webseite Motius GmbH
Motius – We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (A.I., IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
FunKI = A.I. + 5G. In this long-term, publicly funded research project, we are working with Nokia, Intel and other industry and research partners to investigate how 5G can benefit from data-driven, machine learning methods. For more insights, read the blog article by our project owner Alberto. In addition to this sample research project we do also have upcoming client projects in this area. You can find further sample projects in our Motius Success Stories.
- Experience with Linux and Python. Knowledge in C++ is a plus
- You study Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a similar discipline and you’ve a background in digital signal processing
- Good understanding of wireless telecommunication technologies and proficiency with GNUradio, GNUradio-companion, and block creation (or similar tools) is a plus
- Curiousity about the latest tech trends and R&D, and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
Your benefits & our offer
- Steady learning curve and insights into new markets & products in our agile development projects and through the collaboration with our clients
- We trust your skills and force your growth, as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP and of course we are happy to discuss a full-time position after your graduation
- Community events, e.g. our Motius Tech Discovery Conference and regular teambuildings
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits like access to Makerspace, discounts via CorporateBenefits and free drinks in the office
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Does that make you curious? Read more about our selection process here: How to join Motius Feel free to approach Mareike for any questions regarding becoming part of our talent community. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com