Webseite Motius GmbH
Motius – We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI.., IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
At Motius, we‘re starting the next phase of one of our biggest and most exciting projects: we build an industry-AMR (autonomous mobile robot) which will enable our project partner to automize their production facilities and therefore bringing their intralogistics into the future. Over the last 1.5 years we’ve developed and built several maturity levels and a lot of prototypes and we will now develop and implement a series product. In the project we cover everything from Electronics, Robotics, Navigation, Hardware, and intelligent fleet management.
You can find further sample projects in our Motius Success Stories.
- Programming skills in C++ and Python as well as hands on experience with ROS + ROS 2
- You are studying Robotics (e.g. Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence), Computer Science, Informatics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar disciplines
Knowledge of algorithms in robotics (motion planning, SLAM, Kinematic, Model predicitive control, etc.) and control technology is a big plus
- Curiousity about the newest tech trends and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- You want to have a direct impact on the products and innvoations of our world-class customers
Your benefits & our offer
- Steady learning curve and insights into markets & products in our agile development projects and through the collaboration with our clients
- We trust your skills and force your growth; as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Community events for example our Motius Tech Discovery Conference and regular teambuildings
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits like access to Makerspace, discounts via CorporateBenefits and free drinks in the office
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Does that make you curious? Read more about our selection process here: How to join Motius Feel free to approach Julia for any questions regarding this position. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org