Webseite Motius GmbH
Motius – We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (A.I., IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
You join our tech community via our talent pool as a Working Student (m/f/d). You are a part of our small and agile teams in our diverse R&D projects – either on a flexible & short-term basis, or continuously from project to project. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories.
- You study Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, Information Systems, Informatics, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar disciplines
- Experience in agile development projects in a domain covered by at least one of our tech clusters
- Curiousity about the latest tech trends and R&D, and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- You want to have a direct impact on the products and innvoations of our world-class customers
Your benefits & our offer
- Steady learning curve and insights into new markets & products in our agile development projects and through the collaboration with our clients
- We trust your skills and force your growth, as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Community events, e.g. our Motius Tech Discovery Conference and regular teambuildings
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits like access to Makerspace, discounts via CorporateBenefits and free drinks in the office
Does that make you curious? Read more about our selection process here: How to join Motius Feel free to approach Julia for any questions regarding becoming part of our talent community. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org