Webseite Motius GmbH
From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
As a member of our tech community, you’re either a student, a professional freelancer, or a PhD / researcher. You join our diverse R&D projects in small and agile teams – either on a flexible & short-term basis, or continuously from project to project. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories.
Being part of our Hardware Engineering Cluster, you join R&D projects in the field of IoT and Robotics as an Embedded Engineer.
- You develop new concepts and prototypes for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers
- Together with your team you are a key-role of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- You have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers and work on site with your colleagues in our office
- You are currently studying electrical engineering or have a similar background
- Experience in agile embedded engineering projects
Knowledge in C, C++ and Rust
- Experiences with microcontrollers, especially ESP32
- You are curious about firmware development and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- You have ideas and opinions on how to make the embedded software process and tools better
- Insights into the markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like OpenShift, Blockchain or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte motius.breezy.hr.