Webseite Motius GmbH
Motius – We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI.., IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
Our DevOps Cluster
As part of our DevOps and Infrastructure team you’ll join our diverse R&D projects (each ~3-9 months duration) in small and agile teams and you’ll support the journey to build highly scalable applications and digital products for our clients. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories.
In this role, you’ll not only be part of our exciting projects, but you’ll also help our DevOps & Infrastructure team at Motius to become constantly better, e.g. by creating reusable components and assets or by coaching and mentoring engineers in projects. In addition, our tech clusters are responsible for creating roadmaps and evaluating upcoming technologies and programming languages to be realized in future projects.
- Experience with cloud solutions like AWS products and services (ECS, S3, Lambda, Glue, SNS, SQS, …) or equivalent Azure/GCP services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions for our clients
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design/test driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications/digital product and strong command of English language, German is a plus
Your benefits & our offer
- Steady learning curve and insights into markets & products in our agile development projects and through the collaboration with our clients
- We trust your skills and force your growth; as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Community events for example our Motius Tech Discovery Conference and regular teambuildings
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits like access to Makerspace, discounts via CorporateBenefits and free drinks in the office
Does that make you curious? Read more about our selection process here: How to join Motius
Feel free to approach Marina for any questions regarding this position. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org