Webseite Motius GmbH
From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
As a member of our tech community, you’re either a student, a professional freelancer, or a PhD / researcher. You join our diverse R&D projects in small and agile teams – either on a flexible & short-term basis, or continuously from project to project. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories on our homepage.
Being part of our A.I. Cluster, you join R&D projects in small and agile teams as a Data Architect & Engineer.
- Depending on your background and your preference you are building complex big data/analytics plattform, data warehouses and data pipelines for a wide range of industries and for different use cases
- Providing data in suitable storage technologies for various application purposes such as interactive dashboards and statistical analyses
- Support in defining the right tech stack and setting up the architecture for the projects, mostly working with the team in the HQ in Munich or remotely – we don’t do customer-on-site consulting
- Together with your team you are following a two-weekly Scrum process using GitLab, Jira, Slack, Continuous Integration & Delivery, etc.
- You have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- Current studies in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics or in similar disciplines and initial experience in agile development projects
- Experience in conception and implementation of data platforms, data management processes and ETL pipelines with Python and in using the Hadoop ecosystem such as Spark, Kafka, Hive or HBase
- Experience with cloud solutions such as AWS products and services as well as experience in deploying and monitoring ML models in a production setup (MLOps) are a strong plus
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design/test driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications/digital product are desirable
- Analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions for our clients
You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- Insights and impact into markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
You can find more details and reasons why you should join
Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte motius.breezy.hr.