Webseite Motius GmbH
From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
As a member of our tech community, you’re either a student, a professional freelancer, or a PhD / researcher. You join our diverse R&D projects in small and agile teams – either on a flexible & short-term basis, or continuously from project to project. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories.
Being part of our Software Engineering Cluster, you join R&D projects as a Backend Engineer. For instance, building the backend of a platform aimed at bringing startups and investors together for tech challenges or building chatbots are just some examples of plenty innovative projects at Motius.
- You develop new backend features and ideas for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers with support from our DevOps team
- Together with your team you are a key-role of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- You have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- Experience in agile software engineering projects
Experience with Python and/or Django, Flask, node.js, etc.
You know when to use relational DBs and when to use NoSQL DBs
- Having worked with Docker, GitLab CI or comparable tools is an advantage
- You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- Insights and impact into markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com