Webseite Motius GmbH
From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.
As a member of our tech community, you’re either a student, a professional freelancer, or a PhD / researcher. You join our diverse R&D projects in small and agile teams – either on a flexible & short-term basis, or continuously from project to project. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories.
Being part of our Software Engineering Cluster, you join R&D projects as an App Developer. For instance, building a social network aimed at bringing startups and investors together for tech challenges or a Bluetooth LE speedometer app for e-bikes are just some examples of plenty innovative projects at Motius.
- You are involved in App Development projects in different topics, e.g. server-client applications (REST), Bluetooth low energy and AR/VR applications
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers with support from our DevOps team
- Together with your team you are a key-role of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- You will mostly work with the team in the HQ in Munich or remote – we don’t do customer-on-site consulting
- You have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- Experience in agile software engineering projects
- You are studying Computer Science, Information Systems, Games Engineering or similar disciplines
- Experiences with one or more of the following platforms: Android (Kotlin), iOS (Swift) or React Native
- You are interested in optimizing the user experiences and in creating great mobile apps
- You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- Insights and impact into markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte motius.breezy.hr.