Webseite Motius GmbH
From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
We‘re starting the next phase of one of our biggest and most exciting projects: we build an industry-AMR (autonomous mobile robot) which will enable our project partner to automize their production facilities and therefore bringing their intralogistics into the future. Over the last 1.5 years we’ve developed and built several maturity levels and a lot of prototypes and we will now develop and implement a series product. In the project we cover everything from Electronics, Robotics, Navigation, Hardware, and intelligent fleet management. Therefore, we`re looking for you as a Software Engineer to join the Robotics Team.
- Fulltime & permanent position as a Software Engineer – primarily in the new big AMR project – but later also in other agile R&D projects
- Research state of the art algorithms and technology in the field of robotics and apply it to the project
- Analyse requirements for different features in robot applications and be part of the design, implementation and testing
- Mostly working with the team in the HQ in Munich or remotely – we don’t do customer-on-site consulting
- Following a two-weekly Scrum process using GitLab, Jira, Slack, Continous Integration & Delivery, etc.
- Take responsibility over a variety of different tasks and get to know fields, that you are not necessarily familiar with
- University degree in Computer Science, Robotics or in similar disciplines
- Knowledge of general data structures and algorithms in robotics (motion planning, SLAM, Kinematic etc)
- Strong programming skills in C++ and Python
- Hands on experience with ROS (preferably also ROS2)
- Experience with architecture design in tools such as Enterprise Architect or similar
- Preferably professional experience in development of software for autonomous vehicles or AGVs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions for our clients
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development and strong command of English language (both verbal and written), German is a plus
- Unique and inspiring working culture with many smart engineers from diverse backgrounds (e.g. App developers, Embedded system engineers, Mechanical engineers, Computer Vision researchers etc.) coming from over 15 different countries
- Exciting insights into the markets, technologies and products of the future through collaboration with clients from a wide range of industries plus the opportunity to accelerate our clients’ innovation cycles
- Fulltime & permanent employment as a Tech Specialist and a defined Talent Journey for your further development as well as regular peer reviews
- Own learning & development budget and our regular Tech Discovery for learning and discovering new technologies
Pushing and realizing the topics that you’re interested in and using Motius as a machine for that
- Other perks & benefits of a startup: Lots of flexibility and responsibility, flat hierarchies, regular teambuilding and company events, free access to our workshop area and also to Makerspace.
You can find more details and reasons why you should join Motius in our latest blog post and on Instagram @team_motius. We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, motivation letter, possible start date and salary expectation.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte motius.breezy.hr.