Webseite Motius GmbH
From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we’re building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
As Mechanical Engineer – Robotics (m/f/d) you’re a permanent part of our Hardware Cluster and join our diverse R&D projects. Your first project will be building an industry-AMR. This AMR will enable our project partner to automize their production facilities and therefore bring their intralogistics into the future. Over the last 1.5 years we’ve developed and built several maturity levels and a lot of prototypes and we will now develop and implement a series product. In the project we cover everything from Electronics, Robotics, Navigation, Hardware, and intelligent fleet management – whereas you would take a crucial role in the Mechanical Design.
As an inspiration, you find other sample projects in our Motius Success Stories on our homepage.
- Being the Mechanical Engineer in an interdisciplinary team to build an autonomous mobile robot
- Design and build mission-critical electromechanical robot systems, from high-performance drive systems to autonomous navigation systems, with attention to performance, reliability and flexibility
- Collaborate, learn, and support a diverse and cross-functional team, including mechanical, electrical, and robotics engineers
Following a bi-weekly scrum process using GitLab, Jira, Slack, Continuous Improvement, Delivery, etc.
- Coordinating suppliers in the development process to match lead times for our development
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle Technology, Mechatronics or Physics
- Experience in the robotics field, automotive field, logistics vehicles, or construction machinery
- Very good analytical thinker with strong skills in the calculation of vehicle dynamics and FEM simulation
- Excellent problem-solving skills combined with creativity
- Familiar with agile hardware development and therefore a good understanding of rapid prototyping
- Good CAD skills and handling complex electromechanical robot systems
- Experience in design to manufacturing and assembly for series production
- Fluent German skills are a big plus
- Unique and inspiring working culture with many smart engineers from diverse backgrounds (e.g. software developers, embedded system engineers, mechanical engineers, computer vision researchers etc.) coming from over 15 different countries
- Exciting insights into the markets, technologies and products of the future through collaboration with clients from a wide range of industries plus the opportunity to accelerate our clients’ innovation cycles
- Fulltime employment as a Tech Specialist and a defined Talent Journey for your further development, as well as regular peer reviews
- Own learning & development budget and our regular Tech Discovery for learning and discovering new technologies
Pushing and realizing the topics that you’re interested in and using Motius as a machine for that
- Other perks & benefits of a startup: Lots of flexibility and responsibility, flat hierarchies, regular teambuilding and company events, free access to our workshop area and also to Makerspace.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV, motivation letter, possible start date and salary expectation.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte motius.breezy.hr.