Webseite Motius GmbH
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We show the industry how A.I. works – real A.I.: For example, you can help us automate the calibration and optimization of our customers’ industrial machines using deep learning approaches. In another project, we develop a new type of hearing aid that uses machine learning instead of classical signal processing methods.
WHO WE ARE
Motius is an R&D company that is specialized in the technologies of the future. With its mix of a unique tech community of more than 800 talented techies and engineers in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering with an experienced management team, Motius always stays expert in the newest technologies. With this expertise, Motius develops innovative products and solves technical problems with world-class companies.
Our vision is to become the best place for techies. We are convinced that talented engineers and techies will develop breakthrough products, if given the chance. Following our vision, we’re enabling the best techies to apply the newest technologies and create the most innovative tech products – day in, day out.
- Experience with state-of-the-art Machine & Deep Learning models
- Very good Python skills, that you are willing to improve continuously and experience with different libraries & frameworks (e.g. numpy, scipy, pandas, sklearn, Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.)
- Strong understanding of Data exploration, Data preprocessing and Statistical methods
- You’re curious and work independently
- You develop new ideas and solutions for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You decide which model suits best for a particular project
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- Together with your team you are a key-part of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- Exciting insights into the markets & products of the future
Steady learning curve through internal workshops about technical topics (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and therefore much impact on a fast growing company
- Regular community events and monthly teambuilding
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
- Space in our beautiful inner-city office, the option to work remotely and access to the Makerspace
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com