Webseite Motius GmbH
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Frontend Engineering is a central part of Motius so that the users of our products have a unique experience. As part of it, you can, for example, join us in building the frontend of a platform that brings together start-ups and investors for special tech challenges. In another project, you can build a dashboard that visualizes the data collected by smart meters to build the infrastructure of the smart city of tomorrow.
WHO WE ARE
Motius is an R&D company that is specialized in the technologies of the future. With its mix of a unique tech community of more than 800 talented techies and engineers in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering with an experienced management team, Motius always stays expert in the newest technologies. With this expertise, Motius develops innovative products and solves technical problems with world-class companies.
Our vision is to become the best place for techies. We are convinced that talented engineers and techies will develop breakthrough products, if given the chance. Following our vision, we’re enabling the best techies to apply the newest technologies and create the most innovative tech products – day in, day out.
- Experience in agile software engineering projects
- Experience in RESTful services and APIs
- You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- You believe that software engineering patterns are a real thing in frontend
- You want to have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- You develop new frontend features and ideas for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers with support from our DevOps team
- Together with your team you are a key part of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- The opportunity to gain experience and take on responsibility in cutting-edge industry projects
- Open workshops about technical topics (like OpenShift, VueJS or functional programming)
- Strong personal development focus through soft skill workshops like “How to lead a team” and regular Scrum retrospectives
- Regular community and monthly teambuilding events
- Above-average salary and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with us on a long-term base as a working student (20h/ week)
- Space in our beautiful inner city office and the option to work remotely
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org