Webseite Motius GmbH
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Being part of our software engineering cluster, you join one particular research & development project as a Backend Engineer for a minimum of 6 months.
For instance, you could join us building the backend of a platform aimed at bringing startups and investors together for tech challenges, which also includes a chatbot.
In another project, we make smart meters really smart and work on the infrastructure of the smart city of tomorrow. Part of this is a complex distributed system of several services.
WHO WE ARE
Motius is an R&D company that is specialized in the technologies of the future. With its mix of a unique tech community of more than 800 talented techies and engineers in the fields of computer science, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering with an experienced management team, Motius always stays expert in the newest technologies. With this expertise, Motius develops innovative products and solves technical problems with world-class companies.
Our vision is to become the best place for techies. We are convinced that talented engineers and techies will develop breakthrough products, if given the chance. Following our vision, we’re enabling the best techies to apply the newest technologies and create the most innovative tech products – day in, day out.
- Experience in agile software engineering projects
- Experience with Python, Django, Flask, node.js,etc
- You know when to use relational DBs and when to use NoSQL DBs
- Having worked with Docker, GitLab CI or comparable tools is an advantage
- You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- You want to have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- You develop new features and ideas for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers with support from our DevOps team
- Using our Scrum process with biweekly sprints and regular customer meetings
- Together with your team you are a key-part of the the complete software development process (kick-off, sprint review, retrospective
- Exciting insights into the markets & products of the future
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops about technical topics (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and therefore much impact on a fast growing company
- Regular community events and monthly teambuilding
- Flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits
- Space in our beautiful inner city office and the option to work remotely
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com