Webseite Leica Geosystems part of Hexagon
Committed, dynamical and with a passion for precision, we revolutionise the world of measurement and survey.
Around the globe, our customers use our smart technologies, and save and edit their data in real-time. You create the software solutions for our high-end products skillfully and enthusiastically from concept phase all the way to design and implementation. Join our team and make your visions come true!
Join our software teams and develop yourself in your field of interest. We offer interesting projects in an innovative, agile and multicultural environment.
Intern (m/f/d) Software Development
This appeals to you
- Choose your favorite technology and your favorite project for the next 3 – 6 months
- Develop an interactive tutorial for our mobile Cyclone FIELD 360: Discuss your ideas,
implement prototypes and integrate it into our tablet applications for Android (Java) and/or
- Develop a data analysis and visualization component for our inhouse licensing solution: find
out how our customers use our software, visualize relevant data live, use data science or
machine learning techniques, detect trends
- Develop an error submission and analysis component for our office software Leica Infinity:
evaluate 3rd party solutions, integrate into our C# application, gather and publish crash
- Implement an app for Android & iOS to configure a GNSS smart antenna and implement UI
test cases to run in our automated test environment
- Evaluate the usage of Docker and/or Kubernetes for several aspects of the product
Develop a licensing system for mobile platforms (Android/iOS) based on the existing solution
This is you
- You study computer science or a related field – we also offer bachelor or master thesis in addition to the internship
- You have a strong interest or have already gained some experience with one of the
- following technologies: objectoriented programming, C++, C#, .Net, Java, Visual Studio, Xamarin, Android or iOS, Docker,
Kubernetes, DirectX, Node.js
- You are passionate about the latest technologies and highly motivated and engaged to learn
- You have good communication skills, you are well organized and you have an analytical
- You are fluent in English and willing to work in a multicultural environment
Our innovative solutions and products are characterised by the highest efficiency and reliability. They are used wherever it is all about recording, analysing and presenting 3D information. Improve your future with us, become part of our team and this global success story.
How can I apply
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.jobbase.io.