Webseite Infineon Technologies AG
The Infineon Technologies AG is Europe’s largest semiconductor manufacturer that develops semiconductors and systems for automotive, industrial and multimarket sectors, chip card, and security products. Their products are developed to make life easier, safer and greener with technology that achieves more, consumes less, and is accessible to everyone.
We are offering an internship followed by a Bachelor’s/Master’s Thesis at Factory Integration.
Factory Integration is a key enabler for Infineon Operations, delivering factory system solutions for benchmark factory performance.
- Support the introduction of a project portfolio management
- Work towards a more agile organisation
- Develop an approach to determine the optimal processing sequence of upcoming projects
- Design & implement new reports & dashboards
- Interact with several other departments and functions
- You need to be located in Germany during your time with Infineon
- Student of Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering Physics, or similar
- Programming skills & Database knowledge
- Ideally already acquired first project management experiences, especially in an agile environment
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with different cultures from all over the world
- Are fluently communicating in English, German is a plus
Duration: 1-3 months Internship + 6 months Thesis
Mentor: Hans Ehm/ Paul Eknigk
Any interested student, please send by email your application together with your curriculum vitae and transcripts of records to Hans Ehm (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Paul Eknigk (email@example.com)
*It’s okay if you don’t meet all the requirements, as long as you are willing and eager to learn.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org