Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a recently graduated Account Managers as our future sales talent. Our Next Gen sales program is focused on building our next generation of sales talents in an accelerated path within 18 months and help them grow to a high performing sales account manager in evolving technologies, like 5G. Our business is complex, and Account Management requires the knowledge of our product and solution portfolio, ranging from Radio and Core Network to Industry 4.0 solutions and an excellent understanding of our customers’ business and a strategic partnership approach towards our customers. For us Account Management means not only driving Ericsson’s success, but having the chance to shape opinions and impact trends in direct customer engagement and with this being part of communication technology journey. We understand that it takes time to develop such competencies and start the Next Gen Sales program of developing talent early on.
Our opportunity is an account management role “in the making”, and we will invest heavily on the talent’s growth, under close mentorship of senior management and structured development including role rotation to related departments.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- You will be fulfilling account manager responsibilities, joining customer meetings, taking part in pricing strategy meetings and being responsible for customer correspondence in time.
- You will gain practical insights into our business, our stakeholders and our customers across the market and how we integrate end to end solutions
- You will be learning, our sales processes and ways of working.
- You will have the opportunity to do rotations in critical departments like delivery and commercial management rising up to challenges and becoming and developing as a future leader
- You will have an outstanding opportunity to be a part of this journey alongside 10-12 other talents in this cohort, building a community and supporting each other. It is an essential part of the development and is a central pillar of the diverse Ericsson culture.
Eventually an Account Manager does:
- Being the prime interface to our customers and taking the role as orchestrator between the various departments within Ericsson and the customer
- Building a close partnership with our customers to understand their needs/ challenges to derive business opportunities
- Creating, pursuing and concluding sales opportunities based on our product and solution portfolio is part of the daily business.
- Being responsible for the profitability and sustainability of our business with the customer
- Building and executing account business plans
- Once the sales process is completed, Account Managers stay in the orchestration role for the delivery, not handing over delivery completely, stays as one of the main point of contacts with the Customer.
To be successful in this program and role:
- A recent Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science or Business Administration or similar
- Being a technology enthusiast is a plus
- 2-3 years of working experience in a sales/business focused role
- Analytical skills, quick apprehension and fact-based decision making
- Collaboration is key in our company, as well as showing empathy and humanness in everything we do. We value everyone in our community, we believe showing empathy and being inclusive makes us work better as a team
- Being ambitious and determined to learn and develop, there is a lot to learn here at Ericsson and in this program.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.ericsson.com.