Webseite CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security
The CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security is looking for PhD Students in areas related to:
• Cybersecurity, Privacy and Cryptography
• Machine Learning and Data Science
• Efficient Algorithms and Foundations of Theoretical Computer Science
• Software Engineering, Program Analysis and Formal Methods.
We seek applications from qualified researchers all year around, regardless of their nation origin or citizenship. The working language is English. Proficiency in German is not required for a successful career at CISPA
What do we offer?
• All admitted students are paid employees of CISPA with a full-time contract
of three years with the possibility of one-year extension. They will receive a salary starting at approx. €4180 (gross/month) according to the scale of the TVöD (German Federal Employment Agreement).
• All PhD students at CISPA will be a member of a graduate program at our partnering degree-granting universities.
• Health Insurance, 30 days paid time off and a pension scheme.
• Opportunities for development and growth, ranging from language classes and research support to extracurricular and social activities.
• Support from our onboarding team to ensure a successful start.
What do we expect?
• You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a leading, research-oriented institution of higher education in a subject relevant to our research.
• You have an outstanding academic record (at or near top of your class).
• You’re proficient in spoken and written English.
• You have strong letters of recommendation from you academic advisors.
If you’re interested in joining us you can find more detailed information here and fill out your application online.
We look forward to your application!
We are a German national Science Institution within the Helmholtz Association and provide a unique work environment with the advantage of both a university department and a research laboratory alike. It is our mission to rethink the digitized world of the future from the ground up and make it safer through innovative cutting-edge research. We are located in Saarbrücken, in the tri-border
area of Germany, France and Luxembourg. Our work environment is an international and diverse one, with researcher of 40 nationalities.
For more information about us, please visit https://cispa.de/en
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.cispa.saarland.