Webseite Chimera Entertainment
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
Thanks to our 15-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of Germany’s leading game developers. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Our success is built on a transparent and sustainable leadership style, dedication, and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the coolest industry.
As a Working Student IT (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment, you will support the IT department and help to ensure our IT system is secure, consistent, and reliable.
Are you ready to set up the basement for the next level of Game Development?
We are looking for a team player who:
– is passionate about IT infrastructure, hardware & software
– has knowledge of networks and servers
– is highly motivated and reliable
– has the ability to read and write technical documentation in English
– You are an enrolled student in the field of IT management, computer science, information technologies (or equivalent)
– You have 15-20 hours a week to get involved, for a minimum of 3 Months
Nice to have:
– Experience in Office 365
– Basic knowledge of Windows and/or Linux server management and administration
– You have the ‘State of the Art’ in IT of today and the future – innovative thinking we like 🙂
– Passion for video games and game development
What’s in for You?
– A high talented & motivated Team
– Flat hierarchy in a friendly atmosphere in a flexible working environment
– A creative, casual and international workplace right in the heart of Munich
– Being part of a strong family of European game developers
– Professional health-coaching onsite and remote
– A well-stocked library with books, games and games consoles
– Free coffee, drinks, and fruits onsite
– Regular team & company events like a summer party, Oktoberfest, and Movie and Gaming Nights
– And a lot of fun!
Please send us a detailed CV and a letter of motivation in English.
IMPORTANT! Please apply using the following link: http://jobs.r-control.de/job/workingstudent-it/
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.r-control.de.