Summary of activities
As an intern, you will gain insights in all areas of engineering & operations at Amadeus. As part of the international development teams in Erding, you will support the migration to the cloud and work on state-of-the-art technical solutions.
During this experience
Our DepOps Integration team is on a mission to support Amadeus teams on their way to fully adopt DevOps practices. It works as a focal point closely together with Amadeus Frontline Services, Automation and Platform development teams, while playing a strong role to enable transparent and seamless communication between the various DevOps teams.
What will it be like working in the team?
Some of your tasks will include creating a validation and building pipeline for configuration management policy, defining integration pipelines for applications consuming java with the latest Java Patch image, automating firewall policy update requests as a task in ansible playbooks and contributing to the provisioning automation of technical assets through a REST API call. Sounds great, right? Then keep on reading.
● You will be exposed to a very dynamic, high-tech environment, with exciting technical challenges.
● You will enjoy and experience a strong culture of innovation, can-do attitude and self-refinement. You will work with people with diverse backgrounds, coming from very different part of the worlds… and we expect you to love and contribute to that diversity!
● You will enjoy a zero-guilt, candid and friendly atmosphere. You will be expected to voice your opinion, provide and appreciate constructive critic and engage in technical discussions from the very first minute.
● You will learn by being challenged, by doing, by taking decisions and making mistakes.
● You will be accountable for a part of our backlog, according to your skills and learning progress, but you will not be left alone: you will be mentored and helped with the technical challenges.
The ideal candidate:
● Studying towards a University degree in computer science or similar technical field (minimum 4 semesters, preferred last year of a Bachelor’s or graduate student enrolled in a Master’s Degree)
● First-hand knowledge and/or experience in software development, in cloud deployment, and in some of the following technologies: C++, Java, Go or Python
● Passion for Technology
● Product analyst & design skills and Programming and analytical skills
● Client-Server Computing and Communication (TCP/IP, OSI Layers)
● A strong analytical mindset
● Fluent in English
● You are available 20 hours per week for the working student duties during your semester with the opportunity to work full time during the semester break.
What we can offer you
● Join one of the world’s top 10 software companies that never stops growing
● Impact millions of travelers from all around the globe by solving problems
● Support and guidance through our mentoring and buddy program
● Additional benefits, such as online fitness training, travel allowances, canteen, insurance, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity,
gender or sexual orientation.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte opportunities.jobs.amadeus.com.