We are hiring
IT Trainee Cloud Engineering (m|f|d)
• Participate in exciting projects regarding cloud, cloud migration, platform design, stability and security of systems
• Design new cloud based applications for the travel industry
• Access internal & external trainings, certifications and conferences, especially in the cloud area
• Guidance from a mentor and high visibility to top management of the company
• Work with top notch technology solutions, e.g. OpenShift, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Elasticsearch & Kibana, Couchbase, MongoDB, Redis, Splunk
• Participate in international teams and DevSecOps Model etc.
• A Bachelor’s degree focusing on computer science, computer engineering, business informatics or similar
• Interest in cloud technology, potentially already backed up with initial work experience
• Positive spirit, a can do attitude and a passion for collaboration
• Very good coding skills for example in python, java or C++
• Understanding of agile working methods
• A drive to learn and bring in new ideas, test and implement them
• Very good English skills
• High learning curve also in cooperation with our strategic cloud partner
• Support and guidance through our mentoring and buddy program
• Permanent contract with flexible working hours, home office arrangement and trust based working hours
• Wide range of specialization opportunities and perspectives after the trainee program
• Additional benefits, such as fitness training, travel allowances, canteen, insurance, job bike, etc.
Send your CV to recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte opportunities.jobs.amadeus.com.