Webseite 18points UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Wir machen die Arbeit mit vernetzten rechtlichen Informationen s
This is a great opportunity to learn on a real life project. In addition, we offer you the chance to become a permanent member of the team. No monetary compensation.
Use this opportunity to boost your practical experience with your own encapsulated sub-project within our code base. Help us on our way to complete the first beta version of our intelligent and modular legal text editing and content management web application.
18points is a young legal tech startup with an interdisciplinary team. We are aiming to build the next blueprint of legal text production and content management from the ground up and in accordance with the highest standards in UI and UX. A modular data structure and dynamic linking of the user’s own as well as third party content serves as a basis that will be continously expanded.
Our targeted customers range from students and young professionals and their challenges in personal knowledge management, to any legal professional in the future.
We aim to become the “VSCode for lawyers”, the go-to solution for legal note taking and content management, starting in the German market.
You will report directly to the CTO and CPO. You will contribute to the roadmap definition and work independently under agile scrum organization in 2-week sprints. You will also participate in remote meetings with the entire team.
The challenges we face in the coming months mainly revolve around developing new features to cover full use cases in our soon-to-be-released beta version.
One of those features could be yours! Work on your own small feature within the code base of the unreleased beta. Guidance and specifications will be provided by us – and there will always be someone available to answer your questions.
- A few months of coding experience and some completed personal coding projects are highly desirable.
- Lots of motivation to test and develop your skills on a small production project.
- Prior experience in ReactJS is a plus – or you have got the time and motivation to commit to a video course to get rolling 🤓
- Language: English is required. German is a plus.
#COMMITTED #FOCUSED #HAPPY #HARDWORKER #LIKESACHIEVEMENT #GOODTEAMPLAYER #WELLORGANIZED #LOVELEGALTECH
What’s in it for you?
- Get insights into the legal tech and startup world.
- Gain experience in a professional coding environment.
- Boost your skills on a personal project building on our production-tested code base and APIs.
- Dive into new technologies or deepen existing knowledge.
- Work in a dynamic small team and contribute your own ideas and thoughts.
- Work completely remote from anywhere at any time.
- Get the chance to become a member of the 18points team.
If you are passionate about fundamentally changing the way law students and lawyers store and share their knowledge, then this job is for you!
Interested? Let’s talk.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com