Webseite 18points UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Wir machen die Arbeit mit vernetzten rechtlichen Informationen s
Become a permanent member of the team and hold shares in the company! No monetary compensation.
Become a member of our core development team and help us to complete the beta version of our intelligent and modular legal text editing and content management web application. Join us now on our way to the first full public release and beyond.
18points is a young legal tech startup with an interdisciplinary team. We are aiming to build the next blueprint of legal text production and content management from the ground up and in accordance with the highest standards in UI and UX. A modular data structure and dynamic linking of the user’s own as well as third party content serves as a basis that will be continously expanded.
Our targeted customers range from students and young professionals and their challenges in personal knowledge management, to any legal professional in the future.
We aim to become the “VSCode for lawyers”, the go-to solution for legal note taking and content management, starting in the German market.
You will report directly to the CTO and CPO. You will contribute to the roadmap definition and work independently under agile scrum organization in 2-week sprints. You will also participate in remote meetings with the entire team.
The front-end challenges that we face in the coming months revolve around the development of new features and user experiences to cover full use cases in the beta version of our legal notes and learning software.
- Skill beats degree. A degree in Computer Science or similar preferred but not required. Student or self-taught welcome.
- Deepen and expand your skills as part of our team!
Profound experience in web-standards (HTML, CSS, …) and ReactJS.
- A plus is experience in: Next.js, TypeScript, Testing libraries for Integration- & End-To-End-Tests (Jest, Selenium, …), ProseMirror, TaiwindCSS and RxDB.
- Language: English is required. German is a plus.
#COMMITTED #FOCUSED #HAPPY #HARDWORKER #LIKESACHIEVEMENT #GOODTEAMPLAYER #WELLORGANIZED #LOVELEGALTECH
What’s in it for you?
- Earn your company shares and become a permanent member of the 18points team. Grow with us!
- Individual time commitment starting at 10 hours / week with flexible working hours.
- Get insights into the legal tech and startup world at first hand.
- Gain valuable experience in a professional coding environment: dive into new technologies or deepen existing knowledge.
Work in a dynamic small team and contribute your own ideas and thoughts.
- Work completely remote from anywhere at any time.
If you are passionate about fundamentally changing the way law students and lawyers store and share their knowledge, then this job is for you!
Interested? Let’s talk!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org